It’s encouraging to see a resurgence in the quantity and quality of B2B marketing conferences and trade shows these days. For a while there, I was worried, as event after event went dark. Part of the upturn is due to the growth of the proprietary client conference, where B2B companies host clients, and often prospects, with an array of educational and schmooze opportunities.
Sirius Decisions, Terminus and Marketo are prime examples. But other events have emerged, too, to support marketers seeking information on martech, data, personalization, ecommerce, social media and other challenging topics.
Here’s a lineup of top-quality conferences scheduled in the remainder of 2019:
- March 13-19, San Francisco, Webinar Marketing World
Mostly B2B, featuring a keynote by thought leader Matt Heinz, and sponsored by ON24.
- March 14-15, San Francisco, The ABM Innovation Summit
Organized by Demandbase, with a free livestream of the keynotes for those who can’t attend in person.
- March 20-21, London, Get Stacked — The B2B Marketing Technology Conference
Worth a jaunt across the pond.
- March 24-28, Las Vegas, Marketo Marketing Nation Summit
Now folded into the Adobe Summit, this event has grown to 15,000 marketers. Wow.
- April 3-5, San Jose, Martech West
- April 29-May 1, Chicago, B2B Online
Digital marketing and e-commerce for manufacturers and distributors. Where industrial marketers meet.
- May 5-8, Austin, Sirius Decisions 2019 Summit
Covers the gamut, from product management to channel marketing, and everything in between. Plus, a touch of start-up and innovation content.
- May 29-31, Chicago, ANA BMA Masters of Marketing Conference
- September 3-6, Cleveland, Content Marketing World
This lively show continues to grow and thrive. Not 100% B2B, but just about.
- October 16-18, Washington. D.C., MarketingProfs B2B Forum
My favorite. It claims to be “The best B2B marketing conference on the planet,” and as a frequent speaker and attendee, I can attest.
Save the Date for Next Year
- February 21, 2020, San Francisco, B2B Growth Day
- February 24-26, 2020, Scottsdale, B2B Marketing Exchange
- October 13-16, 2020, Cleveland, Content Marketing World
A version of this article appeared in Biznology, the digital marketing blog.