Don’t tun off your computer, refresh your browser or retype this URL. It’s true, eMarketingandCommerce.com has been reborn. Welcome!
eM+C decided it was time to practice what we preach and launch a new, easy-to-navigate website chockablock full of new features and content. Heres’ a list of some of them:
• Robust sections with specific content from around the web, indicated throughout eMarketingandCommerce.com with an icon of an arrow pointing to another page.
• Relevant content recommendations based on what others are viewing, emailing and discussing.
• Links to additional information on similar topics, companies and people mentioned.
• Simple sign-ups for our e-newsletters, webinars and virtual trade shows, and more.
• “Share & Save” functionality that includes leading industry tools like Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
• Enhanced search that allows you to refine your search by topic, keyword and more.
• Search widget that puts eM+C on your own website.
• Specific website sections organized by tabs.
• Two-tier navigation to get you where you want to go faster.
• And much more now and to come!
Of course, we’re doing this for you, dear readers, so please let us know whether or not you like it by posting a comment here or sending it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. And, if you can identify any improvements, we’re all ears. We always welcome your feedback.